Saturday 22 January 2022

Happiness Requires alignment of the needs ofMind- Body-Soul

 

Happiness can arrive and rise only when you understand the reason for incarnation.. and not discard it as an unnecessary obstacle to success or money.


VOW OF THE SOUL

I, as a soul in a human body, am a co-creator of my universe 

I realise that I, as the soul, exist in an infinite realm of timelessness. It is 

only my finite human body, which is limited by zones of time and space, but the 

energy, the life-force, which drives me, remains eternally.

There is no limit to the number of human bodies which I, as a soul can 

choose to inhabit to attain my soul purpose.

I, as the Co-creator, seek to increase the brightness of the Creator by 

accentuating my positive light through transcending negative energy into 

positive energy while overcoming difficulties

I brighten the light of the SUN by overcoming darkness within me. 

I desire victory for God, as I, as the soul is a ray of the light of God.

God represents the light of love, happiness and abundance. I brighten the 

light of God by feeling happy, bright and radiant, as a reflection of God.

Victory for the soul is to be happy during difficulties, so that the energy of 

happiness rules over-time, as an expression of positive dimensions ruling over negative dimensions.

The core war of energies is between light and darkness, represented by Love and Fear… God represents love for all. Devil represents fear for all.

I understand that the whole process of evolution is that of mastering consciousness to love more than fear

Excerpt from book - How To Be Happy In DIFFICULTIES


(www.shivaswati.com)







No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATING HAPPINESS IS A SKILL LIKE SWIMMING

  Happiness and Health rise by increasing positive power of the Soul by understanding its voices, The Soul communicates its unrest through...