Everyone grows old. However, old age does not mean physical sickness, disease and depression as was conditioned in humanity over centuries by dark forces thriving on people’s ill health.
Old AGE signifies MENTAL PROGRESS for souls. It is a symbol of wisdom coming from learning through experience. Old Age is the time where you discover your own values, beliefs and identity without feeling conditioned by society’s norms.
The soul never grows old. The soul is an ageless force of light, sent into the body by the Creator. Only the body grows old. The life force, viz. The soul remains as bright within us as a battery remains inside a torch. If we can rejuvenate the body’s energies consistently and keep it as young and healthy, as possible; we would feel healthy and agile in old age.
It is necessary to be spiritual to feel good about old age as a spiritual person does not compromise in life as much as a non spiritual, materialistic person does. The spiritual person relies on God and is not a slave of material products. A materialistic person who lives for working and keeping his family intact may lose hope in life early; as he may compromise on several values which he rebels against, as a soul. A traditional person grows old but the spiritual person only transcends from one phase of life to another.
Some spiritual meditation techniques are very useful in remaining young, optimistic and aligned to sole purpose as age progresses.
These are briefly numbered below. They can only be completely understood upon reading my books or other books on spirituality, experiencing meditative bliss and consistently making a choice to stay positive, even if a negative superstructure collapses because you confront your own walls.
- 1. Imagine yourself inside a Crystal Ball. Glow from your centre like a bulb spreading your rays all around you, like the Sun. Sit in this position and count 1 – 100.
- 2. When you are feeling negative or tired, imagine yourself going inside a mirror and dissolving completely. Then see, a fresh, youthful YOU coming out of the mirror and merging in your body. Feel glow from inside again. IMAGINE FEELING BRIGHT and SMILE. Keep smiling from 10 – 1. Say Thank You God. Stop thinking about your problems by choice.
- 3. If you want problems to resolve, focus on solutions not on problems. Every thought you focus on converts into reality. If you cannot find immediate solutions. Just focus on the problem situation as a painting on a wall. Start painting white over the problem situation mentally. Imagine an opposite painting coming up on the wall where everyone looks happy. Thank God for your happiness. The more you thank God and feel future happiness, the more happiness will get created in your future.
- 4. The more you worry, and think about problems, the more difficulties will increase in your life.
- 5. The only way to break energy circuits is to dissolve negative energy webs of thought in our mind as the mind rusts with negativity.
- 6. Another exercise is to breathe out from every part of the body. Focus on each part of your body and exhale out black smoke. Count 5-0. Then feel light coming from the sky and light filling up all your cells. Feel your brain cells opening up with light as flowers blooming. Feel your neck cells opening up with light. Feel your heart, stomach, back, legs, hands filling with fresh light from the sky and exhale out with each breath all tension, stress and negative thoughts from each part of body. Imagine black balls of smoke leaving your feel and feel your whole body filled with a bright cloud of light. Thank God.
- 7. Before sleeping at night, imagine yourself looking in the mirror, looking young, healthy and wise. As soon as you get up, in semi drowsy state, imagine a healthy, agile self of you walking in your body and a negative part walking out. Feel every cell of your body glowing with light as that young, healthy self takes over your body.
Choosing to remain young in attitude necessitates positive thinking and ascension of the soul towards a higher positive dimension of co-existence. People can put on make up or do cosmetic surgery and look young while feeling sick and old in mind. That does not help to remain young spiritually. A spiritually young person is young at heart, open to new ways of thinking and learning and physically active by choice to be .
These techniques would make you meditate on your soul needs and your values of life will change as evolving consciousness demands. Negative thinking leads to sickness and bad health. The more you try to stay young spiritually, the more choices you would have to make to feel positive mentally. Circumstances change as inner choices change in alignment with mental progress, desire for peace and a dislike for soulless, empty feeling facets of material life.
The main difference between hell and heaven is that hell is mechanical, vacuum like existence while heaven is like a GARDEN OF EDEN existence, where spirituality, dance, song, love and optimism rule the heart. Hell is metaphorically seen as a place where souls burn in punishment. The soul represents an ideology. A soul burning means ideologies burning in smoke. A soul caught in hell feels like there is only vacuum in heart , doubts create smoke which burns every positive idea as an impossibility; whereas heaven feels like a feeling of bliss, completeness and life force brimming with energy and fresh ideas about how happy life can be.