To believe or disbelieve is a choice, but if you believe there is potential to try
There is a hill we cross while going into past lives in regressions,
A similar kind of hill exists in our DNA structures while studying cell memories,
There is similarity between the structure of the universe and the cell of the body,
If God is a huge body, then we are all cells and belong to ONE energy where each affects all and all affect one in creation of happiness
This blog explains metaphors as experienced while understanding The form of the Universe and its similarities with the human body,
In Quantam physics, it is said that the ONE is the same as the WHOLE and the WHOLE the same as ONE that the whole universe can be condensed in an atom; and one atom can form the whole universe..
In religious texts, It is said that WE are a representation of God. God has created Human beings in the same form as him.
There is obviously a basis behind these sayings which may not have been explored fully, yet..
While studying about Biology of Behaviour, in psychology, I was intrigued to find that the same principles are applicable in the working of the universe ,and in the working of the nervous system of the human body.
I have detailed the similarities in conceptualization below:.
"The internal energies which make us choose how to feel or behave in different situations, are controlled through our subconscious mind. In each moment of life, we are pushed towards making choices subconsciously, by an in-built computer which calculates what are responses should be given the problem.
The chosen responses depend on similar previous experiences we have undergone (in present and past lives), our expectations from the situation, the culture we live in, how our family thinks, what are our values and beliefs, how we perceive our core identity, what do we think of our physical body, what is our main goal in life, what is the context we want to achieve it in, our present circumstances, the overall purpose of life, what we are and what we want to be etc.
These factors viz. our identity, values and beliefs, circumstances, environment, purpose of life etc. are called FILTERS.
These filters are like a barrier between the conscious and subconscious mind. They filter which information passes from the conscious mind to the subconscious mind."-- EXCERPT FROM CHAPTER 2, CREATION OF HAPPINESS, THE ENERGY WAR, A SOUL'S PERSPECTIVE
Communication in the nervous system takes place when a neuron generates an action potential.
The process of How a neuron generates an action potential is given below :- A neuron is in a state called a resting potential- where is maintains a negative electric charge (-70MV). When it is stimulated by external forces, a graded potential is generated, which varies in magnitude depending on the stimulation. When the graded potential is of sufficient magnitude-i.e where it reaches the absolute threshold of the neuron- the cell membrane of the neuron opens up and an action potential is generated. During an action potential, the neuron allows positive ions to enter and throws out its negatively charged ions. The action potential, either fires off and activates other neurons, or creates a nil response, depending on an overall neural network.
However, after sometime the original neuron comes back to its state of resting potential. It allows its negative ions to re-enter and pumps out the positive ions which had entered it. The neuron cell becomes ready to fire ,once again. The action potential causes an electric charge to move along the cell membrane, from which it passes to axons( parts of a neuron which carry information). In the axon terminals are small synaptic vessels which contain chemical substances called neuro-transmitters. The neuro-transmitters combine with specific receptor sites on other neurons. They then either produce an inhibitory or excitatory effect in the neuron they interact with. After the neuro-transmitter does its work, it is either deactivated or taken back by the neuron which released it, by a process called reuptake.
-simplified from ‘PSYCHOLOGY’ by Robert A. Baron
The universe and the human body appear to operate on similar principles-thus:
1) The principles on which a neuron generates an action potential in the human body and the principle by which the soul evolves are similar. Both open up only when the external disturbance is of sufficient magnitude. When the external stimulation reaches a threshold, the cell membrane of the neuron opens up. When the cell membrane of the neuron opens up,it throws out negative ions and allows positive ions to enter. When the soul reaches an absolute threshold of difficulties , it throws out negative energy and allows positive energy to enter.
2) The concept of the black hole is very similar to the concept of a neuron-which is a basic communicating cell in the nervous system in the human body. BOTH LOOK THE SAME. The neuron, in its resting state maintains a negative electric charge (-70MV). The Black hole is made of negative energy in resting/dormant state. When there is external stimulation, the neuron throws out negative ions so that an action potential can be generated in the nervous system. When the soul needs to evolve, it stimulates the Black Hole to open up so that negative energy is released. This negative energy causes disturbance in the soul`s peaceful state and the soul is forced to take action, to improve its state. The action it takes may be inhibitory or excitatory ( suppression or aggression, fight or flight )
3) The principle by which neuro-transmitters combine with other neurons is similar to the law of Attraction - Like attracts Like. Similar frequency or Like neurons get attached to each other just as thought waves of same frequency match each other. This principle adds precision to the working of the universe as the combining of specific neuro-transmitters with specific receptor sites adds precision to the working of the nervous system in the human body.
4) The principle by which stimulation affects another neuron to react are similar to the principle by which a soul responds to stimulation by other souls or the dark forces. Due to the action of neuro-transmitters, a neuron can either produce inhibitory or excitatory affects. Similarly, due to external stimulation, as soul either reacts in anger or fear. In anger, it kills/harms others , creates excitatory affects which spread out its negative energy . When it reacts in fear , it inhibits its responses , and stores its as it gets depressed. These are the two basic emotions by which a soul reacts. Emotions like revenge, hatred are branches of anger , whereas emotions like guilt, sadness, depression are branches of fear. Fear has an inhibitory effect whereas anger has an excitatory affect but both sitiuations create invokation of negative energy to be further processed for evolution.
This process is also, very similar to:
· Dark( negative ions) energy leaving the black hole due to external stimulation, and a soul energy( Positive ions) getting stuck in the black hole.
· After the action potential is over, the neuron gets back to its resting potential again. It takes back the negative ions it released and releases the positive ions it took in, during the action potential. SO, WHEN WE SEND ENERGY INTO THE BLACK HOLE, IN SPIRIT HEALING THERAPY, WE ARE ACTUALLY RESTORING IT TO WHERE IT BELONGS, AND SIMULTANEOUSLY, RELEASING FRAGMENTS OF OUR SOUL ENERGY WHICH ARE STUCK IN THE BLACK HOLE.
· Also, the neuro-transmitters, if non accepted by the body, are deactivated or taken back where they came from. This is similar to the black energy getting deactivated in the black hole or taken back in the same form from the source which released it. (To release a negative energy, you can either deactivate it or send it back to where it came from.)
· After the action potential is over, the neuron goes back to its resting potential again. This is similar to a soul evolving into a thoughtless state- a resting state , after one stage of evolution is over. After some time, stimulation recurs and again the soul undergoes a transition and thus, reaches another stage in evolution. It is said that there are several stages of evolution.
· The synaptic vessels which store the neuro-transmitters, and release them when the action potential is generated-look very simiar to Chakras.Chakras are energy centers in the body which control and regulate the energy supply from the universe into the body. Alternative healing techniques like Reiki and Pranik healing-work on Chakras to heal diseases and mental problems.
The Crux of this observation is that –If the basic communicating cell in the nervous system of the human body, maintains a negative charge-then it implies that the negative energy is needed for our survival and evolution.
What is needed for our survival cannot be bad for our life.Pain is good because it helps us evolve. a todler cries when hungry. Similarly , a soul cries when it needs to grow up to attain a new level of consciousness.
The negative energy is released out during an action potential-i.e. when there is need for communication in the nervous system.
It can be argued that the BLACK HOLE which appears similar to the neuron, releases negatively charged energies when there is need for communication in the universe .
This can also be interpreted , thus—The Black Hole releases its energies when there is stimulation from outside because these negative energies ( which could also include black energy and the dark forces ) are required for soul evolution.
Thus, the Black Hole could be a parallel Universe which exists with The LIGHT. It is just one dimension of the LIGHT universe.
It is possible that the same energies get recycled in the Black Hole-i.e the same energies which stay in the Light , get stuck in the Black hole, as they go through phases of evolution.
This concept of Energy Recycling brings us to the theory, on which the movie Star Wars is based, that the GOOD turns into BAD and the BAD turns into GOOD and then The GOOD turns into BAD and BAD into GOOD; and thus , the fight between the good and bad continues.
It is often said in spiritual circles that a war is on between the forces of darkness and the forces of light.
The War essentially, is between control and freedom. Those who feel their destinies are controlled, believe in dark forces; whereas those who believe in the free spirit, that they can create all that they wish to, would be a part of the Light.
Those who want to remain the Children of God ,and blame God would continue to follow the Dark forces; while those who participate in the process of creation with God, as co-creators, would join the forces of Light.
It is just a matter of growing up as souls, and accepting the responsibility of emotional maturity.
Hence, since we are all part of the same soul, and all go through different phases in evolution, where we are both cruel and just, there is no energy which can be judged as being wrong or dis-respected in the universe.
The intervention of the dark forces is positive, after all—since the interference , leads to soul evolution. ..
The Black Hole by itself is not bad. Neither are the dark forces. The Black hole has dead energy i.e it is empty, and this energy can be programmed to cause disturbance, by souls who exist in the Light. It is a technique.
Souls who get stuck in the black ole are also Light beings who get trapped in the dark energies. They can get out of their sadness and negative feelings of hopelessness,hatred/ revenge etc. any time, just by choosing to do so. They, repeatedly, need to focus on imagining Light all around, instead of believing there is darkness all around..
(During therapeutic intervention, when the black energy is shown the black hole, and told to de-activate, as its work is done-it leaves and rests in peace again, and the soul rises up in the Light.)
Each human being is an individual energy being, as well, and needs to be respected for his/her BEING ( not DOING only ) because when we respect each other--- we would attract energies which help us evolve and respect each other more- by the Law of Attraction.
Life would be a pleasure living, if we can allow universal love to grow without letting fear or competition , rule us.
We are all part of ONE and that ONE is all of us, as a whole.