our mind is like a computer in our command
dont let it rule ur energy, or your life,
erase memories which force u to focus on sadness,
u are the co-creator of your own life,
choose happiness as the energy to focus on,
focus on imaginative films if u dont have happy memories
ERASING BAD MEMORIES
To stop focusing on negativity, it becomes necessary to decide to erase memories of traumatic events of the past. The memories of experiences which made us angry or lowered our self-esteem keep coming to our minds and defeating our spirit to be alive.
Not only thinking about our own memories of bad experiences, but also thinking about other people’s traumas, thefts, suicides, abuses etc. Forces us to be negative. The more we think about negative events in our lives and in the lives of others, the more we recreate their recurrence through our centred energy focus.
Each time we feel negative by thinking about sad events, we release negative hormones in the body. The electric impulses by our feeling negative lowers the life force energy of the soul as they create vacuum like spaces in the conductive channels of soul energy. Just as air cannot pass through vacuum, positive soul force cannot pass through clusters of negative energy in the body. Negative energy acts like rocks in a drain, preventing water from flowing through. When positive soul force is blocked, we feel blocked in our life and spirit. Positive energy cannot spread and the body starts feeling diseased, overtime.
Repeated focus on feeling upset, sad or hurt by past betrayals or failures channelizes accumulated negative energy to be stored in different parts of the body and mind. The negative hormones release consistently and effectively block us from finding happiness in the future, as our internal dominant focus remains away from the energy of happiness.
Energies multiply due to our focus and if we feel non positive, we cannot multiply energies of positivity.
By focusing on the negative, problems or worries, we only multiply negativity and create more negative situations. To heal those emotions which cause us harm physically or depress us mentally, we need to let go of the memories and our attachment to holding them.
Just as a fat man needs to release the need to eat fatty foods to become slim; by releasing our habit of focusing on the negative memories stored in our body, we become happy. We have to keep making attempts to shift focus on the positive, and attract positive energies in our life.
Steps of Memory Erase
• See a traumatic memory in your mind.
• Make it vivid. Imagine that is happening in the present.
See the people involved. Hear the voices and the accompanying sounds. Focus on the emotion/ the feeling underlying the picture.
• Note why you feel shocked? What is the core realization that disillusions you? Are you willing to accept the hard truth that the people you respect may not be worthy of respect? Do you want to blame yourself for mistakes you did not do because you want to hold on? Is it choosing to hold on which is hurting you? Are you being held on by promises you made or which you were cheated into making by corrupt intentions of other people? Are you being held on by promises of false love by parents or friends whose body language lowered your self worth than raise it?
• Reflect on the possibility that you can choose to let go by knowing that those people are not worthy of the merit of intelligence you give them. Know that light or God’s spirit is in that which uplifts your self worth. Anything which depresses your spirits comes from the dark force as it lowers your soul frequency to negative. To rise back to a positive frequency, take your light or soul fragment out
of the negative energy which attacks you and let go of the negativity.
• Focus on the colours of the picture. Also, view the energy of the colours surrounding the picture. Make it vivid.
• Do you see grey or red or black or brown? Do you see any sparkles of white or golden energy? Relive the memory for a brief moment and see it in pure energy form. Let the picture dissolve and see only energy for a few seconds.
• Feel your emotions of agony or trauma.
• Feel the anger coming up.
• Get out of the picture. Still the picture at the moment you feel worst.
• See it as a paper painting. Imagine it going far, then coming near, going far, then coming near again. Loosen its hold this way.
• Now, start making the colours black and white. Let them get blurred.
• Lower the sounds as if they are incoherently blurred. Make the picture hazy as if it’s dissolving into formlessness.
• Start passing white light through it.
• Hear the sounds blurring further till you cannot make out any word legible.
• Only feel the energies underlying the words now. Note that there would be energies which hurt you. You may find yourself feeling energies of helplessness, pressure to perform, anxiety of erring, rigidity of thinking , inflexibility, negative traditional views, subconscious scheming to lower your self worth, underlined jealousy, hatred or negative judgment.
• Imagine the person speaking to be a demonic entity inside that body.
• Let the body dissolve and only see the demonism. Feel the images or sounds turning into energies. You may feel fire or black smoke coming towards you.
• Pour water onto the attacking energies and hold a mirror between you and that energy. The mirror will reflect back that person’s energy.
• Now, see the demon becoming smaller and smaller and see yourself becoming bigger and bigger.
• If you want to say anything which you have left unsaid, speak it out. Release all your stored up anger. Feel all your negative energy going out from your body towards that person through a filter. All that which is his energy would be taken back by him. As he takes back his own negative energy, the person may become smaller in size. Allow the first impressions in your mind.
• Take your energy back from that person. Let there be glass wall in between you and that person from which your soul energy comes back to you. Become bigger with the positive energy filling you up. Rise so high that the demon appears like an ant. Crush the ant.
• Feel the blood coming out. Surround the blood with electric violet light and see it being sucked into a black hole.
• Feel powerful standing over the demon with clarity dawning into your mind.
• Feel white light coming onto you from above and feel yourself getting bathed with energy.
• See balls of black smoke getting released out of the top of your head, your stomach or any part of the body which appears tense.
• Release black balls of smoke from your feet.
• Feel a white cloud of light entering you from the sky.
• Feel that your whole body is filled with white light.
Imagine glowing like a bulb.
• Imagine that you are rising above the ground that held you like a magnet.
• And if your subconscious mind suggests, feel little wings
coming over which can help you fly.
• Now, feel yourself going into the clouds, flying into an imagined place of bliss where you get the love and respect you deserve.
• Feel yourself being appreciated for your positive qualities.
Accept being loved and feel the energy of love in your stomach. Forgive yourself if you have guilt.
• Now, with that energy of being loved, fly back into the
• Feel the memory dissolving as if swept over by a wave of water.
• Now, fill that place with a formless golden or white light
or any happy memory.
• Feel happy for a few moments thinking of a happy imagination or a happy memory.
• Again check on the sad memory but let it be hazy or black and white. Don’t revive it. Let it go. Feel the sadness from the memory getting separated from it and moving further and further from you as if it is a ball being sucked into the sunlight. As the energy of hurt leaves the memory, let the memory dissolve into nothingness or into a black hole. Feel lots of water or light filling up that place so that the memory is washed away.
• Imagine your soul fragment coming out of the memory in to you. Learn whatever makes you feel guilty in that experience. Relive the memory as you would have preferred it to be if you had been careful.
• Keep the learning and let go of the memory and pretend it never happened. Detach from it completely as it won’t affect you without your emotions captured in it.
• See the ball of negativity or the whole memory becoming a spot and disappear into the SUN. The blackness will go into a black hole and the light from it will be absorbed by the SUN.
• Let new light come from the SUN come and fill in its place.
Feel that you have been enlightened by the light filling in you. You may imagine hearing some intuitive words of wisdom or feel a ball of knowledge filling you.
• Now, feel relaxed and again visualize white light all over your body. Think of a happy memory or think of feeling loved and respected in your imagination. Inhale the feelings in your stomach. Take a breath of silence.
• Thank God that you have the power to control your mind. You have erased the memory. If it comes again, it will be less intense. Repeat the exercise. Overtime, you will imbibe the learning, detach from it and completely re-script your mind.
REDEFINING HAPPINESS ( HOW TO HANDLE NEGATIVE FEELINGS, A SOUL'S PERSPECTIVE )