When you are happy, you cannot be sad
When you are detached, you can fly overhead
why spoil your head over another's mistakes
It is necessary to be happy to get work done well
As Souls, we create our own world. Each soul’s world is a crystal of its own imagination.whatever happens to us in the outside world is a manifestation of what happens to us, in our own imagination.
Imagination changes into reality through energy transfer felt repeatedly. Energies are created whenever we feel. Each time we feel something , reality gets motivated in that direction. Our feelings keep repeating in our lives.
If we feel the same way over a long period, our reality manifests such that the same feelings get multiplied. So, if we feel happy now, we feel happier in the future. On the other hand, if we focus on problems now, we increase our problems in the future.
Staying detached is better than staying negative.
If we stay neutral or detached, we are non- negative. Hence, we don’t fall in poverty or sickness as we do when we are negative. Also, from a state of detachment, we can move into a positive state as ZERO IS CLOSER TO PLUS than MINUS mathematically. Creation on Earth happens through quantum physics in operation.
This Excerpt on SELF HELP explains , in detail :
( from the book CREATION OF HAPPINESS: THE ENERGY WAR, a soul's perspective)
The ‘-‘,’0’,’+’ factor: Usefulness of maintaining thoughtless states
Initially, we are in a negative loop when we start the given processes of mastering consciousness and developing mind control for expecting a positive reality.
To take an analogy – Being in a negative loop means that our car has been going in the wrong direction and we have suddenly discovered that we are lost. We, hence, need to change our direction to be able to reach our destination. The first step would be to apply the brake, so that we do not continue going wrong. Only after braking, can we reverse the direction of the car.
Similarly, when we are focused on the negative, we are creating a negative reality for ourselves at the emotional level or soul level. The first step to stop reinforcing that negative reality, which is already created, is to put a brake on our flow of thoughts. Only by applying the brake can we stop the flow of further energy to that reality which causes us so much pain or anguish.
We can put a brake on our thoughts by becoming thoughtless. Only after becoming thoughtless, can we turn our focus towards the positive.
Explaining symbolically, if we imagine energy current in our mind and body to be flowing in a straight line graph, then, positive would be the plus position, negative would be the minus position and zero would be the neutral or thoughtless position.
As you can see, being in a thoughtless state or zero position is better than being in a minus position, because zero is closer to the positive vibrations, than the minus or negative is. That is why often solutions come only after we let go.
When we are neutral or detached from an outcome, we are at a higher state of vibration than when we are negative or worrying. That is simply because when we are thoughtless, we are in a state of not worrying. Hence, we are in a position to energize a positive energy mobilization with clear focus.
When the graph of our energy dips downward, we are at the minus position. In the minus position, we are focused on negative feelings. The energy which gets created through negative feelings moves in a negative direction. Thus, when we are in a negative loop we, subconsciously, mobilize energy towards creating a negative reality, which is opposite of the positive reality which we desire.
When this graph moves upwards, we are in a state of positive vibration. Our feelings of happiness and well-being, rise in this position.
Why is being thoughtless important to bring about an energy shift?
Zero is the position of absolute peace, stillness of the mind. It comes between + and -. Hence, being neutral is an essential phase of transition, whenever one moves or desires to move from a negative state to a positive state of mind. In other words, a positive state of mind cannot be achieved unless the person succeeds in achieving neutral states of mind.
From the energy perspective, when energy flows strongly in a negative loop, the only way to break the circuit is to stop the flow of energy in that direction by not thinking. Once the energy current stops flowing in the direction it has been flowing in, it can be made to flow in a different direction. But, if one attempts to shift the energy flow to a different direction while the current is strong, one would fail because it is almost impossible to do so.
Most attempts to shift to positive thinking fail when people try to think positive while feeling negative. The only way to shift to positive thinking is to first learn to stay neutral or thoughtless. Positive visualizations work only when the mind is free of dominating negative energies.
The mind has to be kept neutral whenever one is free and has nothing to think about. If the mind is not deliberately kept thoughtless, it drifts into thinking negative very soon because the mass consciousness pulls it down.
Mass consciousness viz. the sea current, in these times, is predominantly negative. Once the mind is allowed to focus on negative feelings, the negative currents take hold again and all attempts at positive thinking collapse.
The person feels he is drowning again because he gets too tired trying to swim against the current. However, drowning in a negative whirlpool of thoughts cannot help in achieving happiness.
To create happiness in our future, we need to follow up being thoughtless by shifting the mind deliberately to focus on positive feelings, in the present.
On achieving the neutral/thoughtless state for a few moments or seconds, the mind can be smoothly glided to creating positive visualizations/ imaginary films. Since the negative flow stops, energy can flow freely for feeling positive during visualizations, without continuously being obstructed by doubts, fears and other negative vibrations.
General techniques of being thoughtless
The state of being thoughtless means that we focus on a single energy movement. We can choose any energy movement to become thoughtless. We can focus on the clock ticking or on our breathing going in and out or on hearing the tap trickling water or on listening to a musical note or on doing any kind of chanting meditation - anything which stops the existing thought flow and shifts our focus away from worrying, helps.
However, being thoughtless is not possible while we are impatient or anxious because that means we continue to energize focus on the negative energy. Negative feelings (like doubting our intuition about a positive outcome) cause energy to move in opposite directions and prevent the positive from manifesting.
Below are given some exercises to develop thoughtless, positive states:
Exercise 1- Start your day with a positive note
1. Start the day with this process of feeling positive, because the first feeling you would get into, in the morning, would keep coming back to you through the day.
2. Begin the process as soon as you open your eyes in bed when you are still drowsy. You may keep your eyes open or closed
3. Feel relaxed as you lie down on your bed or wherever you are comfortable.
4. Then, imagine yourself in the clouds. Feel a shower of energy filling you up. As if you are taking a bath in water at an energy level. Feel energy entering from your crown and filling your body with light, and feel negative energy leaving you like dirty water as this energy fills you. Then, feel yourself going deep into Earth and coming back inside your body and focus on your body filling with Light.
5. Next, think of a happy feeling, like looking at a beautiful flower or hearing a soothing note or any memory you have of being happy; or focus on how you would, literally, feel when your desired future manifests.
6. Or just let go of all your worries for a few seconds, and instead focus only on the soothing light flowing through your whole body. Feel the light touching your toes and fingertips, your spine and stomach, your neck, face, hair and so on. Feel yourself filling your whole body with light at one go , as if you are a body made of light.
7. Stay in the light happy feeling for a few seconds and then allow your mind to quieten and focus on being thoughtless. This happy feeling causes a positive energy flow in your body. Still your mind or feel your breath moving in and out with this positive energy.
8. Try to stay thoughtless for another few seconds or minutes.
9. Towards the end, before getting up, just imagine how you would like to feel through the day, and the feeling you would like to be at the end of the day, that is, at the time of reflection when you go to bed at night. Imagine that you are feeling satisfied or loved or relaxed at the end of the day.
10. Inhale deeply while thinking of the last feeling, thus inhaling the feeling within you, and feel sure that this feeling would come true at night. Let all your reservations go to the wind for just one second.
11. Now, get a smile on your face. Smile for a few seconds with focus on your stomach as if you are smiling in your stomach. Feel the smile even if it is forced. Feel being happy and thank the universe or the God you believe in or your own Higher Self. Then, start your day. The positive energy with multiply with consistent focus.
Be patient with yourself if the day does not go instantly as you planned. Results will take time, especially if your negative vibrations are too strong. Also, the results would first start manifesting at the level of feelings.
You would slowly start feeling good more often, if you practice feeling good early morning as an exercise. Overtime, your feeling good would manifest on the physical plane, and your external reality would shift in alignment with your inner focus.
If positive solutions take time, it is better to stay thoughtless as much as possible, and wait with patience, rather than worry about why the outcome is not happening or how or when it would come.
When we begin the process, it may be difficult to stay thoughtless even for a second, but over a period of time, which may vary from days to months to years we can acquire the habit of staying thoughtless for hours together. Usually, a few minutes every morning are enough to break negative energy circuits, overtime.