Guilt is a major reason why we cannot overcome negative situations. We feel stuck in a place or with a person because we feel guilty when we think of leaving .
Overcoming guilt is a major soul lesson which we need to master in order to gain soul evolution. However , the energy of guilt is dominated by our childhood conditioning and is deep rooted.
Several physical diseases like diabetes, kidney problems , indigestion etc. Arise due to suppressed guilt in the body. Each time we feel guilty and feel bad about ourselves subconsciously, we release negative hormones in the body which reach the organs through the autonomic nervous system.
As is explained in detail in the book REDEFINING HAPPINESS
Technique 23- OVERCOMING GUILT
Guilt is a predominant emotion in human minds which makes us feel negative.
We feel negative usually because we think we have done something wrong. When we sin or do something which hurts other people in some way, we feel negative ourselves, also. Energy travels from one person to another. Negative frequencies spread and if we feel negative within us, our negativity gets reinforced by other people blaming us.
Guilt arises whether we do wrong in our perspective or in another’s perspective. We presume hurt that we have sinned even where we have no intention to hurt as we feel guilty that we may be breaking conventional beliefs of what should or should not be.
We pick up negative energies and feel guilty ourselves, when we may not blame another person for doing the same with us on a similar situation. Even when we allow mistakes in other people, we may feel negative with ourselves for doing the same.
However, even if we may feel that we have done everything wrong in our life, we need to create happiness for ourselves, as souls. Our soul evolves by learning how to be happy.
We cannot choose to suffer for our sins and stay negative, as negativity devolves our soul frequency further. The core realization we need to imbibe is that feeling guilty and bad about ourselves does not ensure redemption, automatically. If we have been or are doing something which hurts other people around us, feeling guilty about it would not reduce that hurt. Also, the more low our self worth becomes, the more negatively we would behave. Hence, feeling guilty would worsen the problem than redeem us.
Guilt can be overcome only by creating positive energy in the place of the negative energy already created. The soul’s intention of focusing on guilt is to heal the problem by setting the wrong right or changing our beliefs so that we can be happy.
To judge whether our guilt is justified or not, we need to view our actions from an outsider’s perspective. By viewing our intentions from detached positions, without getting biased by the negativity accompanying relationships, we would be able to judge whether we are wrong from our own perspective or whether the other people blaming us are more wrong. Guilt is unjustified if it arises due to a difference in perspectives. Each person has a different set of priorities and a different way of achieving his/her mission.
We cannot allow other people’s biases to lower our sense of self worth as that would mean that we sacrifice our own conscience, to justify a negatively dominating personality’s sense of right. Even if we have made mistakes or indulged in crime, we can only evolve about that negativity, by creating positive energy in ourselves, in place of the residual energy of the sin .
However, if we do not learn from making mistakes, we go on repeating the same mistakes as we become so negative inherently. Due to the Law of Repetition, problems arise as we attract them with a previously established negative focus.
God or the Creator is a positive life force and we can be happy when we move closer to God. Becoming happier entails moving closer to God’s thinking as the higher we rise into positive dimensions, the closer we become to God’s frequencies, automatically. Happiness comes in only when we learn how to feel optimistic through the ups and downs of life. We cannot feel positive while blaming God for not helping or by cribbing about our mistakes.
Removing Guilt as an energy
By viewing guilt as pure energy without attaching any rationale to it, we would be able to dilute the negative energy cluster of circuits it holds in our mind. When we are a little above the captivity of negative energy, we can judge whether the guilt is justified or not.
For example, there is no reason why a person should feel guilty about being born if his parents conceived him by mistake and then cursed him for being born. The parents need to take responsibility for conceiving and then choosing not to abort the baby.
Similarly, there is no reason why a spouse should feel blamed for not providing financially for his wife or the wife should feel blamed for not managing in economy, if they have very different perspectives on what the money should be spent on. The need here is to arrive at a consensus regarding perspectives, than blame each other for being irresponsible.
Or if you are in love with a person who is a flirt, then there is no reason why you should blame yourself by feeling rejected; or if your spouse cheats on you sexually, it does not warrantee that you blame the whole world for being a bad place.
Usually, guilt is a test of soul evolution. Guilt does not affect animals as it affects humans . Similarly, guilt cannot be felt by less evolved souls in the same way as it pinches more older, evolved or sensitive souls.
When guilt hits as an energy , it makes the soul fall into a trap of self rejection and negativity, which it is necessary to rise from to rise to a higher positive dimension.
The following steps can be used for removing guilt.
Steps for removing guilt as an energy
• Get into a semi trance state by silencing your internal chatter of the mind.
• Sit upright or in a position where your spine is straight.
• Stare at any point above your head, like on the ceiling.
• Keep staring at your point till your eyes blink a few times.
• When your eyes become tired, close your eyes.
• Now, imagine a ray of light coming from the SKY and entering the top of your head.
• Feel the light travelling down to your head, your face, your neck, your chest, your stomach, your hips, your legs, your lower legs, your hands, your toes, your fingers, your spine/backbone. Feel yourself lighted up all over and focus on your stomach. Feel the stomach glowing with light as it goes in and out with your breaths.
• Still your mind till you only hear the sound of your
breathing for five seconds.
• Now, focus on guilt. Just focus on feeling guilty for a few seconds. Hear the words of other people which make you feel blamed from within, feel their body language; and try to see the situation as on TV, from an observer’s perspective. Replay the memory in your mind from far.
• Try to judge whether you would blame another person in
the same situation as you blame yourself.
• Next, detach from the rationales, the words, the sounds and the clutter.
• See guilt as a unit/cluster/ball of energy. Give it a form, a shape, a colour, a texture and a feeling. Is it square, round, abstract, triangular, oblong etc.?
• Does it feel hard or soft, fuzzy or smooth, glass like or deep, opaque or transparent etc.? Accept first impressions coming to your mind Keep focusing on it.
• See its size becoming big, then small, then big, then small
• As you focus on it, see it going far from you than coming near. Then, see it again going far you and again coming near. If it breaks, let it crash down. If it keeps moving up and down, see its size changing in front of your eyes, in your imagination.
• Pass light through the energy cluster/ball and see the blackness or redness diluting. As you keep passing light, see the dirty energy disappearing and brilliant light taking its place. Then, you may feel the original ball of guilt being sucked into the sea or the sunlight and getting dissolved.
• See energy from the SUN taking its place
• Tell yourself that you want to be happy and evolve. Then, you would make choices from now on which make you feel happy as a soul and heal your guilt. Choose to create positive energy in place of the guilt.
• See God’s light above your head or a brilliant halo of light showering stars on you.
• Next, feel water falling on you from top and cleansing
away all past sins. See yourself filling with white light.
• Feel that there was a positive learning from the mistake you made. Be aware that by learning your soul lesson, you would be able to create more happiness in your own life and in the life of those who were hurt because of your mistake.
• See that the guilt energy is being washed off you as dirty water leaving you.
Healing guilt picked up from other people...to be continued in book
REDEFINING HAPPINESS ( how to handle negative feelings, a soul's perspective )